High School Graduation (My First and Very Last)


Hey My Lovely Readers!
For all of you who don't know, I was a high school senior and I have recently just graduated (wooo #classof2014). But honestly, out of the whole ordeal, I can't say I actually feel any different and I guess life will start changing when I actually move to Michigan (Tell me how to survive the cold...) and actually start college. But for now, here are some pictures from my graduation.





Isn't the revenue gorgeous? If you were a graduate (high school or college), comment down below how your graduation was! If you just want a pen pal, comment down below so we can be friends! If you found the last picture too blue, well too bad, life is not perfect (jk, someone accidentally switched the camera settings).
Love,



Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs