Bubblegum Finds: Forget About It Supper Club



When: Dinner only. Tues - Sun 5:00 pm to 1:00 am
Where: 325 King Street West (King st. and John st.)
Why: I've been eating my way through king street and I've been meaning to find a few restaurants that are fancy without ridiculous prices. This place looked great and the menu prices weren't bad at all!
photo from internet
For summer time dining experiences, they do open up their patios!

Photo from their website

So I order a set dinner menu with an appetizer, main and dessert!
(Chef's Daily Soup Creation: Roasted Red Pepper Soup)


(Porcini Mushroom Fettucini)


(Tiramisu)


Because of Jim Elliot, I've been trying to pay more attention to the people at dinner with me and my happy happy sunny days. So there aren't a ton of photos. But it's a great restaurant. Very quiet and cozy for a date (blush). Food was beyond amazing especially for the price point! My set menu was around $25! It's like winterlicious/summerlicious prices!


Mini Review:
Food: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price: 5/5
Atmosphere: 4/5
Overall: 17/20










Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs