I'm on a boat and...

It's been a tough few weeks for me and my friends. Honestly more high tides than we expected and though there were moments when we thought we were going to down but we managed.

I know that's a lot of ocean and boats talk. Its because this weekend I'm going on a boat! I am more than expected! As we speak, I am sailing through the Ontario waters!
Because of this unique experience, of course, I needed to update my wardrobe for a nautical theme. I cannot wait and here is what I would be wearing to match the beautiful ocean surrounding me!
I'm on a boat and...



Summer cannot get better than this.

I hope you guys are having a ton of fun! If you want to see my nautical adventure live, please follow us on @importedbubbly

Let me know what are you most excited about this summer?


Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs