White Shirts I'm Loving



white shirts im loving






As most of you know, I've recently started working. 
As a newly graduated student, we are known to whine and complain.
I am not different. I'm tired, I'm overworked and I'm sick.
But I love it.
Every day going to work makes me energized,
and I know this is what I want to do with my life.
At least for now.

The only problem I've had is to do with my wardrobe.
Going to school is definitely not casual formal.
I'm in jeans and t-shirts all the time.
Now that I'm working, jeans aren't allowed (until Fridays)
So I'm having to revamp my wardrobe
(not complaining at all)
I always love buying new clothes and this is a perfect excuse.
so here are some of work appropriate shirts I am loving.
yup they are all white.
I feel like when you wear white, you are an adult
and I'm training to not spill coffee on myself haha

what are some shirts you are loving?
let me know!
we should trade work wardrobe tips :)


Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs