The Liebster Award


As we, the residence of the dark parts of the internet, know, the blogosphere can be large and hard to navigate. In this weirdly wonderful world, we also find different ways to connect. One way is the Liebster Award. 


For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, the Liebster award is an award presented to bloggers with less than 200 followers. This award allows bloggers to connect with other bloggers and also shows us that despite having less followers, people continue to read and support us. It has been an honor to be given this award and both me and Amy appreciate it. We would like to thank the lovely Grace for nominating us & we hope you like our responses.

Having been given this award, we would love to show our support and love to others. Here are things you need to do once you're nominated:
  • Link back to the person who nominated you.
  • Answer their questions, all 11 of them!
  • Share facts about yourself.
  • Nominate up to 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers.
  • Get ready to know more about these incredible people. 11's the magic number. Come up with 11 questions for them.
Here are our answers for Grace:
1. What is the one thing that makes you smile the most?
Amy: It is definitely waking up to the smell of delicious coffee... or breakfast in bed. I'm a sucker for food.
Angella: Dogs, dogs, dogs. I love any and all kinds of dogs. I mean I follow the instagram @pugs so...
2. Where is your favourite place to escape to?
Amy: The park across the street with a good book in my hand and a free afternoon.
Angella: As a self-proclaimed geek, my computer.
3. Last food you ate?
Amy: My mom made me one of my favorite taiwanese specialty: ru rou fan!

Angella: I had a banana. Love me some fruits.
4. Favourite film/TV show?
Amy: This is way too hard.. all time favorite, I guess would have to be friends or sex in the city. Right now, I think my current favorite is Masterchef.
Angella: Honestly, Bob's Burger or the Amazing World of Gumball. I am still a child inside (also, love the sassiness in these shows).
5. Worst habit?
Amy: I'm perfect. I have no bad habits. Just kidding. Probably walking too fast.
Angella: I can't sit still. I would always be shaking my leg and it annoys the sh*t out of my sister.
6. Favourite thing to do?
Amy: Lay in bed, eating food, while semi-napping. Basically slothing it out.
Angella: Eating or sleeping or both.
7. Last thing you bought?
Amy: Drinks! Well, technically taxi but that's no fun and it's not an item. 
Angella: This awesome water bottle called kid zinger. Go check it out guys.
8. Your favourite blog post you have done (it's okay we know you're not bragging)?
Amy: Edging Up Your Tea Party just cuz the photoshoot was so fun & I loved sharing my style with you guys!
Angella: Wanderlust in the Summer I loved searching for cool travel destinations and sharing these amazing photos. People are such amazing photographers.
9. Favourite shop?
Amy: If I had all the money in the world, then Christian Louboutin's. At my current status, probably Michael Kors.

Angella: I don't really have a favorite store, just items I love from each store. I am coveting the Celine luggage totes but they're hardly affordable. I guess the store that I like the most items from is Urban Outfitters.
10. The last embarrassing thing to happen to you?
Amy: The last one I can remember is once, it was my friend's birthday but we had a midterm the next day so we decided to study at a little cafe and when we came out at 10 at night, this guy approached us. He was friendly but clearly trying to hit on one of us. I thought he was trying to approach my friend and so I tried to stay quiet. And then he asked if he could talk to my friend. We were all like yeah, of course. When me and my friend both stayed quiet, I realized he was talking about me and after an awkward lull, we hustled outta there.
Angella: I was dancing with my sister and her friends once. It was super crowded on the dance floor and I was holding this drink. The dj was having a blast and the atmosphere was awesome and I started getting really into my dancing when all of a sudden, the whole drink slid out of my hand and the drink sprayed everywhere. 
11. The best thing that has ever happened to you?
Amy: The first time I went to New York. I got to spend a week with my best friends and explored the city, which is now my favorite city in the world. We were champions because we wanted to see both the nightlife as well as the beautiful sceneries and what new york is about. So we actually hustled the entire week and slept on maybe 2 hours a night and got the chance to see everything. Then we rode the Armtrack to Rhode Island and Boston. We got to see most of East coast.
Angella: Going on Habitat for Humanity. It was honestly a super humbling experience but it was also so fun. Getting a week to just know and become friends with strangers while building a house with them. I am not one for physical activity but it was the best experience I've had yet. 

Now, we nominate these amazing bloggers:
I hope you guys enjoy this & please let us know when you finish your posts, we would love to read all about it.


Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs