July Addiction: Sheinside

If I had to describe summer in three words, it would probably be SUMMER BLOWOUT SALES (!!!!). You can look up, down, left, or right but you won't find a girl happier than me about these sales.

Unfortunately for me, I'm also a lazy bum...
In comes my self-proclaimed addiction: online shopping. The best part is... everything is on sale! This month, I have been loving the website Sheinside. Not only is the clothes stunning but the prices are also lovely and SO worth it (especially with the discount). Also, for those special few that needs some inspiration, Sheinside also has daily new outfits to help y'all out.

Here are some that I would kill to have...

This is THE summer dress. I love the pattern and cutouts!


I would definitely wear this to work because it's cute and hip but also has a professional aspect.

This scallop back sold me; absolutely beautiful.

Honestly, this dress reminded me of the Arizona Iced Tea cans and I just loved it. Also maxi dresses in the summer are a definite yes!

Man, if my kimono post wasn't obvious, well I LOVE KIMONOS. Seriously, they work in every way possible and this ruffle kimono stole my heart.

I am loving the fact that this coat is not a kimono per say but has the same feel. Also, don't you love how this summer piece can also bleed into fall?

I love the simplicity and the summer feel. 

 Flirty and fun, this would look amazing with some scallop shorts for a date (just like above woo)!

Floral shorts are always so chic and so fashionable. Add a simple shirt and bam, you got a balanced shirt. Besides, Greenery to the Scenery? Yes please.

Okay, honestly, such a bargain for leather shorts. Besides, this is one of the summer trends that you just can't pass on so buy it for cheap!

I am loving the fact that half of the skirt is floral cutouts and gives a professional yet flirty look.

Like every other girl out there, I love my online shopping. What do you think of Sheinside? What is your favorite online store? Comment down below to let us know :-)

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs