Oh the Horrors...


I am not a fan of scary movies. Just ask anyone I know! Once I watched Grudge with my best friend and no joke, I started crying because I am just that big of a scaredy cat. This month, when the 13th so happened to collide on a Friday, let's just say, I wasn't the biggest fan. However, I am not one to ruin the mood! So in the spirit of today, I've decided to showcase some dark-colored products (under $50) that can certainly brighten up anyone's Friday the 13th!

In the beauty department...

I am loving OPI's Light My Sapphire nail polish. I love how despite it being dark, it's not black and gives this off-black color that is just so unique!


I have been hearing great things about the Tangle Teezer from the blogosphere and I am just loving this chic Rockstar Black one! Not only is it easy to carry around and untangles your hair, it also comes in black (the color that matches all colors)!
From Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, we bring you the Tarred & Feathered Color Correcting Lip Balm Duo! Not only are there shining reviews about this product but we are also loving the sleek packaging and the whole au naturale "100% Vegan & Cruelty Free" thing!

In the accessories department...
This will definitely brighten anyone's dark clouds! I am loving this ELYA Goldplated Onyx Adjustable Ring! It is definitely an amazing statement accessory for when you have a plain outfit that needs some bling. Plus, it's adjustable (one size fits all)!

I always found Zara has the best accessories around but they have really outdone themselves with this classy Navy Blue Mini Shopper with Rings. I can think of a million outfits to wear with it and it would still be the center piece!

In the fashion department...

 Just cuz it's summer doesn't mean it's not time for a gorgeous Maxi dress. I love this Petite Sandy Scoop Neck Maxi Dress from Boohoo!
Summer time means beach time and we sure love this adorable cutout one. Not only is black slimming but this Samui Twist Front Deep Plunge Swimsuit puts the S in sexy!

What is your favorite one? How did you spend your Friday the 13th? Keep me posted in the comments below :~)

Love,

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs