Fault Is In Our Stars

Not sure if everyone had the same experience
but Angella is obsessed with the book
It's definitely a sob story
and definitely a love story
and a great written work 



Angella like to read it as she cries
over and over again.
Now don't get me wrong, 
I love re-reading my favourite book
as many times as I possibly can but I don't know
I have this inner rebellion for stupid things
I hate things when it is recommended to me
no matter how great it is
Someone tells me this is my favourite song
I will refuse to download and like
Roommate tells me how much she loves this book
I must show my dismay and destroy it

I haven't even given it a chance
I don't know what is wrong with me -____-

Anyways,
within 2 hours of the trailer of the movie coming out
I was bombarded by my friends to see this
The honest truth is that I would probably still have watched it
It's exactly the type of movie I love
the type where girl mets guy
even in dire circumstances
they fall in love
and essentially stay together forever.



I thought I should share this with you all
It seems like a great movie to watch


Apparently in the book
the girl is described as ordinary
which I thought Shailene Woodley was perfect.
The guy is suppose to be extraordinarily handsome
which I thought meh they could have done better than Ansel Elgort.
but he has this dorky cuteness
and from the trailer he looks like one damn smooth talker.

The movie is set to come out June 6, 2014

I actually,
secretly,
really want to watch it.
I'll probably also love it.

Let me know what you think?






Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs