8th of August - day six!

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

sometimes the world works in such a magically way that everything just works. Today is a hit two birds with one stone kinda day. the person i would love to trade places for a day is my dad. I just always loved freaky friday and I would get to know him a lot more if I was so to say 'in his shoes'. Me and my daddy have always been super close but we definitely don't see eye to eye. I just want to get to know his thought process and that way we can avoid unnecessary fights.



(us on vaca in Korea)

Secondly, its fathers day. In china, at least. I am heart broken that I don't get to be home and celebrating with my pop but he knows I love him. He does. so this is my homage to him. I wouldn't be anything without you (:





Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs