Firsts: I am a (Bull)Dog Person After All...


When I first started University of Michigan, I was a dorky kid in over my head in a whole new city, new country, new lifestyle. The one thing I remember with clarity was during our commencement speech, a facility member said to seize every opportunity possible. Now, I am hardly one that takes other people's advices but this, this was different. I kept tightly in my heart because I knew that this was how I wanted to live my life.


My one year at University of Michigan has been the most amazing experience of my life. I was able to meet some of my best friends, some of which continued to be a column of support for me. Unfortunately, following this advice also meant that my life would be moving on; I would have to take each opportunity despite the sacrifices.


With that said, I am glad to announce that I will be transferring to Georgetown University for my Sophomore year. It is never easy leaving a city that you have come to love, a place that you have come to belong, and people that you adore. Fortunately for me, I know that regardless of where I am, I will be bringing them with me in my heart. They will always be a part of me and hopefully, I a part of them.

Life is crazy in so many ways but I know that taking this advice and making this move will allow me to live life the way I want to, crazy and all.

Me and my sister have written this blog to chronicle our lives. We want to share our lives with you in hopes that it would provide not only entertainment but also guidance. So for now, please remember to live your life embracing every crazy turn and taking every opportunity to make the best of it.


Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs