Let's Eat Cake (or Bake it..)


Today is a monumental day. I have taken a leap towards adulthood and I want to share it with all you lovelies.



TODAY (actually a few days ago, but for dramatic effects...) I HAVE BOUGHT A MINI FRIDGE!

For some (or most of you), having a fridge is a piece of cake (pun intended). But I'm a first year in college and I bought this ~compact fridge~ out of my own pocket and it made me feel like a grown up unpacking it and just reveling in the fact that I bought a major kitchen appliance on my own.

In spirit of that, I've decided to compile a list of cute things I would die for to have in my kitchen (and yes, there are pug appliances for all you fellow pugsters).

Let's Eat Cake




What do you guys think? What are some of your favorite kitchen appliances? Let us know in the comments below!


Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs