Insta-lately

Time for updates!
Lots of huge life things happening!
Stay tuned by following us on instagram


(#tbt grad gift in a little blue box!)



(starting the day healthy with green juice!)


(banana and nutella crepes. need I say more?)


(work cupcakes! its just so cute!)


(#tbt best friends know how much I love macaroons!)


(We drink with our meals. an ice wine is the best)


(more work cupcakes! muhahahah)


(#ootd what do you guys think?)


(what? I drink on mondays?)


(channeling my inner Tyra Banks!)


(boxing match live and I just don't think its my thang)


(#tbt Me and Ange lol)


(everyday models ;) walking can be made sexy jkjk)


(#shoppingwiththestars)


(#tbt my best friend's grad celebration, i miss ya)


(slutty outfit for the weekend! I am ready!)


(new place, new starbucks gold card lol)

love ya,

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs