H&M Accessories Haul

One of my favorite things about summer (other than the sun and the beach) is the summer blowout sales. I mean, as a girl, my logic is obviously by buying through discounts, I am actually saving. I kid, I kid. But, honestly, I am not one to resist a sale. This week, I've been going through countless H&M stores and I am just loving the accessories they have been selling and well I couldn't resist and I bought just a few things...
H&M Handmade Beaded Long Necklace 99 RMB 10 RMB (1.61 USD)
H&M Feather Chain Necklace 99 RMB 10 RMB (1.61 USD)
H&M Fuzzy Socks Gift Set 79.90 RMB 20 RMB (3.21 USD)
 H&M Ring Collection 49.90 RMB 10 RMB (1.61 USD)

This was my first time to use photoshop professionally so I apologize if my photos aren't perfection but if you guys have any tips on how to edit my pictures, I'm all ears!

So how was your weekend? What did you think of my purchases? What did you think of this haul? Comment down below to let me know!
Love,








DISCLAIMER: ALL OPINIONS ARE MINE AND I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS POST.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs