Imported Goodies: September 2013


Fall is fast approaching.
I am starting to put away the booty shorts and pull out my comfy sweaters.
I am starting to not feel so bad about eating extra fries...
after all my sweaters can cover my belly
and I need fat to survive the winter ;)

So I complied some of my favourites for fall.
you cannot not love buying some extra clothes.



Sept 2013 imported goodies





just some amazing things to think about. 
I already went out and spend a ton of money on boots.
its was ridiculous and AMAZING.
I am waiting patiently at home for their arrival.
o____o
and lets be real, pumpkin spiced lattes are how I know fall has arrived.
I had my first one.
and I was content.

How do you define the end of summer and beginning of fall....
(apart from school starting)


Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs