August 12 - party-ing it up

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with


Meet Tori.
One of the many reasons why I am in a sorority. She is my big. 
For those of you who aren't in a sorority, let me explain our system. I believe most sororities do offer this amazing initiative. Because when we first join, we are in our first or maybe second year of university. We are new, completely lost, deer in headlights kind of gal. The sorority pairs all the newbies up with someone older, wiser, someone who has gone through everything before you. They are there to help, protect, listen, give advice and scold you when you do something wrong.

She is like your rock. And can I add, my big is f***ing incredible. (She's the blonde one if you can't tell) She helped me understand why I joined in the first place, listens to all my stupid dramas, helps me find my way. And my oh my do we get into some trouble. When I first turned legal (19 for toronto, what what!), she was the first person to take me out. That was an adventure on its own and I had ridiculous amounts of fun.

I think why I picked her as my person is because we do everything together. I think fun things don't only occur at night, in the dark and when you fear for your life. It is the little things that matter. Like...


... helping me get close to some of the older girls. I met all Tori's friends and grew quite close to them. Or...


...carrying on traditions of the house. She convinced me to join exec and I am proud to say I served two years and I took over her position when she graduated. Maybe...


... sharing the experience of getting a new little. Sharing the experience of all my firsts in Pi Phi.
Or...


... winning derby days, a charity week-long event a fraternity puts on. Maybe...


... dragging my lazy ass out when I study too much. Knowing when to party and when to study. She helps me balance my life. She makes sure that stress comes along with a great end prize. And...


... keeping in contact after she graduates. And loving my culture, taking me to get bubble tea cause she may look blonde on the outside but she is asian through and through. She also... 


...comes to Pi Phi philanthropy event. Spanish themed or ...


...Pi Phi themed. She is there. She is ready to help, ready to give and she is my role model. 



She was there at my house warming party for my very first apartment in the city. She didn't know anyone else, she had an essay due, she was still my rock. (and to this very day, she makes fun of me for being a princess that day and wearing a crown).


Everyone has a person. She is mine. Who's yours?



Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs