30 Day Photo Challenge ;)

I am in love with these challenges but its sooo hard to hold myself accountable. SO. My thoughts is if i were to do it on the internet, I can imagine lots of people holding me accountable every day. Let's hope I keep this up! :D

Since today is Day 1 i thought i should share with you my journey and if anyone else cares to join me, let me know in the comments! :)
August 3, 2013: Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts


Ten Facts is actually so hard! I never know what to say...

  1. I can fluently speak two languages: English and Mandarin. On my resume it says I can speak French and Spanish which should be true since I learned French for 2 years and Spanish for three
  2. I am quite tall for an asian (I'm 173 cm or 5'8 i think) but funny enough I am ridiculously scared of height. I was at the CN Tower (for those of you who don't know, its a really tall tower in Toronto with see through elevators and this area with a see through floor) and I cried a little cause my friends dragged me to stand on the see through floor (well... they tried).
  3. I *officially* have two pets in my life, two dogs to be precise. A adorable poodle and the cutest husky. But unofficially (my sister loves sneaking pets around the house without my parents knowing) I also had a hamster, a bunny, fishes and god knows what else I didn't find.
  4. Throughout my life, I've been to ten different schools. Let me break it down for ya. 1 preschool, 1 kindergarten, 3 elementary schools, 2 middle schools, 2 high schools and so far 1 university.
  5. My favorite color is pink. Yes, i know this seems like such a lame fact but I don't just like pink, i don't just love it, i live it. I moved into an apartment for university and painted my room pink. Not just the light pink that seems all fancy, nope, pepto bismol pink. yup.
  6. I currently live in this quaint apartment in downtown toronto with three roommates. I will eventually blog about them I am sure but this is something I have learned. If i can't live with you, you ain't that good of a friend to me. I have also learned, some friends I just really don't wanna live with, I can only take them in small doses.
  7. I don't like any season. My favorite would be the week before fall or just around the beginning of fall. It is before all the leaves start to fall and right after the blazing summer times. I love the sun just lightly shining against my skin with breeze, not too cold but just cold enough. What I learned is this weather occurs maybe one day out of the year :(
  8. I don't really like anything sweet so dessert is not my first choice. Don't get me wrong, I would never pass up an opportunity to eat dessert but I am not a die hard fan. But anything chocolatey is different. Brownies, hot chocolate, even chocolate chip cookies, I can down those like there's no tomorrow.
  9. I am a sorority girl and you can judge me for it because I know I do. Regardless, I do not regret joining ever. Pi Beta Phi Forever ΠΒΦ 
  10. I am quite superstitious but I'm sure people who are really really superstitious will diss me. I believe in astrology, fortune telling and things like rose quartz. But I only believe in the good things that will happen and I refuse to listen to the bad. hmm, I guess I like people telling me how great my life will be, gives me some reassurance.
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show

Day 04 - A picture of your night

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate

Day 12 - A picture of something you love

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you

Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity

Day 19 - A picture and a letter

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget

Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change

Day 25 - A picture of your day

Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you

Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member

Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of

Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile

Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss

With that, day 1 is done, son ;) Let's hope the next 29 days are just as easy :)




Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs