Wondering Eyes 11

Hey darlings,
I know it's been a while. Everyone told me that second semester senior year would be a piece of cake, and let me tell you, THAT IS A LIE. It is still as hard as ever. Anyways, speaking of cake, I have been doing a little bit of charity work on my birthday and I found it so fulfilling and just absolutely amazing. In light of my new enlightenment (heh, see the word play?) I've decided to introduce some really easy things you can do to help out:

UNICEF Tap Project (on your phone)

Free Rice (Are you smarter than a 5th grader?)

30 Hour Famine (a.k.a juice cleanse with friends)

Relay For Life (Don't just say f*ck cancer, do something about it)

Anyways, comment down below any charities you know and would like to share. If you done any above, pat yourself on the back and thanks for making the world a little less sucky
Love,


Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs