Renwick Gallery: Wonder



 Living in city full of politics and culture, I often feel that I don't take advantage of all that DC has to offer. As a Georgetown student, it gets increasingly difficult to keep with the demands of school and extracurriculars while leaving the hilltop. However, whenever I do leave campus and explore the city, I get a glimpse of all the magic this city has to offer. I come back with a newfound sense of wonder...




If there is one thing I love, it is art. I love installations made from the most obscene things and turned into beautiful pieces that people can appreciate and surround themselves with. If there is something else I love, it is free things. Having the Wonder exhibit at the Renwick Gallery helped me combined both my loves and honestly made one of my weekends. Take a glimpse below...





 






With mediums ranging from leather to index cards, the Renwick Gallery really has it all. What did you think? Would you visit if you were in DC? Comment down below!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs