Mane your Man (Guest Post)

TIPS FOR HAIR GROWTH PROMOTION FOR MEN
Description: Thinking about switching to another haircut that needs some length? These easy tips will help to grow your hair qucikly and naturally. 
Whatever the reasons of adding length to your hair are, here are some helpful tips for hair growth promotion:
Tip #1 Washing routine
Your cleaning habits have a considerable influence on your hair’s growth patterns. Your washing routine should include conditioner and shouldn’t be more often than 2-3 times a week.

Tip #2 Less damage
Frequent exposure to heat appliances, chemicals and styling products can cause a lot of damage to your hair, undermining its health and slowing down the growth process.
Tip #3 Trimmed ends

Ends are usually the most damaged part of your hair that need to be chopped off in time. Visit your barber regularly to let new and fresh hair grow.
Tip #4 Healthy lifestyle

Having nutritious food, physical activity, fresh air, enough sleep and positive emotions in your life, means that you’re doing everything right. Healthy lifestyle equals healthy hair growth.



The mysterious guest blogger...
I'm Victoria Howell. I am an USA beginner writer. I was born on May 12, 1991 in Brooklyn, New York. I graduated from New York University with a degree in Arts and Sciences. I have got many hobbies, but one of the most interesting for me is writting. I began to write when I was a child. Firstly I wrote articles for the school newspaper. Further I tried to write short stories and publish all of them at our university newspaper. Nowadays I’m interested in writing articles for blogs. I love writing about haircuts, hair care or different advice on hair styling for both women and men. I hope my articles will likely be useful for you.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs