Pre-Summer Playlist 2015

Hey guys! Though its June, Toronto is still moody. You wake up with the grey sky and cloudy skies. The weather that makes you want to press the snooze button, the weather that makes you consider calling in sick, the weather that makes you not want to go to work. But luckily in Toronto, so far, by around 1 pm the weather clears and you see some sunshine. It helps with SAD.

I've always been a believer in mind over matter. If you want a happy day, you need to be in the happy mindset. Ways to get me into my happy summer mood is generally wearing something pretty to work, putting on that extra lip gloss in the morning and definitely listening to music that sets the mood.

So here's my pre-summer set list.


1. This Summer's Gonna Hurt Like a Motherf****r - Maroon 5
This video features Adam Levine and all his goodies, if you know what I mean. So you should get your girlfriends, get some popcorn and watch this video already!



2. I Don't Like It, I Love It - Flo Rida (ft. Robin Thicke)
Not a huge fan of Robin Thicke but his smooth voice is a different story. I don't like this song, I freaking LOVE it.



3. The Night is Still Young - Nicki Minaj
I am not a rapper and the first time (and only time) I've ever wanted to rap to the beat was with Nicki Minaj song. So there is a special place in my heart for her. Plus she's AMAAAZING.


4. Glitterball - Sigma (ft. Ella Henderson)
I am more a ballad love song person but I like beats I can dance to. So when a beautiful voice collaborates with amazing DJs, it is truly the best of both worlds. I will hear this song until I get sick of it (which is never). Cause I am so in love with you.



5. Back It Up - Prince Royce (ft. Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull)
I feel like Latin music don't get as much publicity as the party, drop your beat type. But this song embraces all your summery needs. Plus Prince Royce is such eye candy.


6. The Nights - Avicii
Avicii can never go wrong. You know you need his beats.



7. Hold My Hand - Jess Glynne
She is my goddess. I love her voice! I have no other words.



8. Cool - Alesso (ft. Roy English)
This song is so cute. The video is even better! I love the idea of a breakout star. Just letting you know, I was totally a nerd in school. I relate *hug*



9. Sparks - Hilary Duff
It's honestly not my favorite song but I am SUCH a Hilary Duff girl (raise your hand if you love Lizzie McGuire!) The video is actually kinda cute and she's just so down to earth I have to promote one of her songs!



10. G.D.F.R - Flo Rida (ft. Sage the Gemini and Lookas)
Flo Rida knows how to party especially in the hot weather with them babes. This is such a weird song and in my mind I probably shouldn't like it but it's too damn catchy. I play it on in the morning to pump me up! (In case you like Sage the Gemini, he did collaborate with Nick Jonas on quite an awesome song)



Extra:
Right now for some odd reason Poison is my jam. But really not for the mood of summer so its just a little extra. Also doesn't Rita Ora look great in everything?



What do you guys think? Any songs to suggest to me? What songs help you get into laying by the beach, sun tanning, coconut drinking mood?


Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs