Fan Flavors are HERE!!!

from Starbucks Website
For Starbuck's 20th anniversary, they are making our minds explode with 6 new flavors of fraps!! The moment I heard this news, the stupid rainy Monday became my new favorite weekday. My Monday flew by and work ended and I was ready to make it rain!!


from Cosmo Website
All the flavors make me wanna become a fat kid. But obviously I couldn't drink 6 cups of fraps so I started with Caramel Cocoa Cluster and my heart died. It is so good. No words can explain my love for the cup of joy.


from Starbucks Website

from Starbucks Website

from Starbucks Website

from Starbucks Website

from Starbucks Website

from Starbucks Website
Starting from June 19, we can vote for our favorite flavor from the six fraps above on Frappuccino.com/fanflavors. On July 3, Starbucks will announce the winning flavor, and from July 3 to July 6, that Frappuccino will be available for $3 for a grande size. Are you ready to vote?


I am slowly trying dem all before I decide because gots to be fair to all the flavors. Above is cinnamon roll, cupcake and red velvet. Tell me your thoughts people! What's your favorite flavor?






Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs