Bubblegum Finds: ByMark



When: 
LUNCH MON-FRI: 11:30AM-3PM 
DINNER MON-SAT: Service from 5PM
Bar Menu available 3pm onwards
Where: 66 Wellington Street West
Why: The most expensive and beautiful burger I've ever tasted. Worth every freaking penny. Great patio and gorgeous bar. Even when I walked in the rain, still worth the trek.


(Amazing Menu)


(Wondering if we could get one of everything)


Vegetarian Option: Truffle & Spinach Ricotta Tortellini ($29)


The Burger of A Lifetime:
ByMark 8oz P.E.I. Grass Fed Burger ($37)
(with onion rings and frites)




Pan Roasted Alaskan Black Cod ($41)


(My gorgeous friends posing with their food)



(loving the patio)


Let's get one thing straight. This restaurant deserves a 20/20. But it is definitely for special occasions at this point in my life (I'm hoping to be so rich one day, eating $40 burgers will be a nightly routine). The food was to die for. Great portions and honestly very lovely service. Our waitress was a little new and a little lost but she did great. I would recommend this to everyone I know and in my heart, the best burger crown goes to... (drumroll please) the grass fed Bymark burger. We sat outside on the patio because it was a nice day and I wish I've taken more photos of the décor. No worries. I'm ready to go back when my memories of the burger starts to fade.

Mini Review:
Food: 5/5
Service: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Atmosphere: 5/5
Overall: 18/20

I'm making my way through all the restaurants in Toronto. If there are any suggestions, comment below! Anyone else try bymark? Let me know your thoughts :)




Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs