Bubblegum Finds: Nota Bene


Nota Bene
(link)
Hours of Operation:
lunch:
Mon - Fri 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
dinner:
Mon - Wed 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Thurs - Sat 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Where: 180 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON
Why: Just one of the restaurants with the best service and food.
Located at the heart of the city, 
the executive chef, David Lee, is known to open some of the best restaurants of Toronto


(special menu)


(flowers curtesy of Fresh Florals)


(look at the gorg setting)


(candles just set the mooood)


(resolution cocktail, my resolution is...
to figure out how to make more!)


(never thought I would love to eat flowers)


(Ceviche - honestly never thought raw fish
apart from sushi
would be this good)



(I have such a thing for scallops and coconut cream)


(drinking the night away?)


(oh the meat girl in me is SO happy)


(red wine, still not my thing)


(dessert wine on the other hand is SO my thing)


(in beautiful radiant orchid)


I have heard so much great things about this restaurant
But I always thought first it was far and second it was too expensive
So I had a chance to go for my job
and I am just too excited
I learned it was not far at all! It was so close I was early!
Second, it was not that expensive! It was worth it
Some restaurants are expensive for the hype but honestly I loved Nota Bene
They were delicious and just everything I want and more
One of the most enjoyable dinner experiences I had.
Gosh, I wish I could capture everything.
But i was busy eating.
Enjoying the moment ;)

Mini Review:
Food: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price: 3/5
Atmosphere: 4/5
Overall: 17/20

Definitely recommend y'all to try it
quite spectacular :)





Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs