100 Before 22

Hey darlings! It's the best time of the year, my birthday. Now, I am 18 and finally legal. In celebration of me going out into the big, bad world, I've decided to write a list of 100 things before I turn 22 (Oh oh, I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22, everything will be alright, if you keep me next to you!) So enjoy my semi bucket list!

  1. Graduate (WoooOOooo high school grad on may 31)
  2. Get into college  (University of Michigan)
  3. Get a rainbow rose
  4. Lose 10 pounds  (gained it all back and more, thanks freshmen fifty)
  5. Visit Times Square
  6. Share a New Years Kiss with my loved one
  7. Finish my "One Line A Day" journal
  8. Get a job at a store I love It was Hollister
  9. Go to Disneyworld
  10. Cook dinner for a loved one (cooked dinner for Amy in toronto)
  11. Become a fruitarian for a week In Shanghai
  12. Get 1000 followers on my tumblr
  13. Print my Camera film Photography class
  14. Have a money jar for traveling
  15. Own a pug
  16. Don't eat fast food for a month
  17. Own a Celine handbag
  18. Learn to drive Technically have my license
  19. Go to ihop (in hawaii, it was the cherry on top of the cherry pie)
  20. Do a selfless act (30 hour famine on my birthday)
  21. Go on a roadtrip Bruce Peninsula, baby
  22. Find a signature drink Vodka Soda cuz I am basic
  23. Go a month without Starbucks They don't have Starbucks in Australia really
  24. Put a secret in a balloon and let it fly away
  25. Scrutinize my things and give to charity (Going to college cleanup wooo)
  26. Have a date in Ikea
  27. Have a Disney movie marathon
  28. Volunteer in another country  (Cambodia for Habitat for Humanity)
  29. Spend the 4th of July in America 2017
  30. Leave a note in a library book
  31. Learn how to play chess (my boyfriend taught me; I suck at it)
  32. Go to In-N-Out
  33. Go to six flags
  34. Get a tattoo
  35. Take 100 polaroids
  36. Don't swear for a day (my grandparents are visiting)
  37. Eat american chinese food (nothing but food in ann arbor)
  38. Buy clothes from Brandy Melville
  39. Get 1k notes on a tumblr post
  40. Get a pair of Doc Martens
  41. Eat a whole watermelon with a spoon
  42. Look good in a crop top
  43. Kiss on a ferris wheel
  44. Get a love letter
  45. Read 100 books in a year
  46. Use a cheesy pick up line
  47. See the hollywood walk of fame
  48. Read a book in a sitting (Why not me? in a plane, great book!)
  49. Spend a day at a cafe 01/07/2016
  50. Pull off bold, red lipstick
  51. Buy a blazer
  52. Spend a day offline (spent a week offline in Mexico)
  53. Listen to all the songs in my itunes
  54. Take a nice, relaxing bath
  55. Own more plants (Bought 4 more cacti; check it out here)
  56. Drink eggnogg
  57. Wear high heels for a whole outing (still have the blisters if you don't believe me)
  58. Dance until my feet hurt (Prom, right now Steve Madden is not my friend)
  59. Have a spontaneous kiss
  60. Go to Olive Garden
  61. Cheer someone up
  62. Light my whole room with candles
  63. Get Nars makeup (eyeliner, I know it's a random choice)
  64. Get a Naked palette Heat
  65. Give 50 compliments a day
  66. Drink 3 cups of water a day for a month
  67. Get flowers for no reason (thanks ex-boyf)
  68. Finish a bottle of perfume
  69. Fall in love
  70. Sleep under the stars Giant window in a mountain hotel room
  71. Learn to play the guitar
  72. Go paintballing
  73. Ride a horse
  74. Go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans
  75. Have some fried mac n' cheese
  76. Cuddle with a loved one
  77. Kiss in the snow
  78. Make some perfect cookies They weren't perfect but I tried
  79. Visit a museum
  80. Read The Notebook
  81. Send a letter to a loved one Technically it was a small card that went with a present
  82. Put up christmas lights in my bedroom (ambient lighting in my dorm room)
  83. Go to an aquarium
  84. Kiss underwater
  85. Fall asleep on the phone  (Skype)
  86. Slowdance (prom to the song yellow)
  87. Make my own sushi
  88. Travel with my best friend (Cambodia trip)
  89. Kiss in the movie theater 
  90. Make something beautiful
  91. Write all my bad memories on paper, burn this paper afterwards
  92. Finish a coloring book
  93. Attend Coachella
  94. Tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue After a lot of saliva
  95. Skinny dip  ;)
  96. Dip dye my hair
  97. Make a gingerbread house
  98. Eat something new
  99. Watch Sleepless in Seattle
  100. Sleep with a guy

81/100 (Jan. 3, 2020) - Fin



Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs