Bubblegum's Finds: Debbies


Debbies: an American Diner in Taiwan
Hours of Operation: 
Tues - Fri, 10:30 am - 10:00 pm
Sat - Sun, 9:00 am - 10:00 pm
Where: 桃園市 大有路419號 
Why: It's adorable and one of it's kind for...
 being a classic, country side, howdy and y'all American diner



(classic lights, lovin' the stain glass)



(loving the chalk drawing)




(lots of choices - brunch or lunch!)


(also great cause... they have a full bar)



(hard to decide ... hm ...)






(I chose the deluxe omelette)


(My parents choose the all American breakfast - ham, bacon, eggs)




(Angella was more traditional? wanted lunch instead of brunch...
she got the chicken caesar wrap)




(Look at the cleared table. the food was clearly delicious)

Mini review:
Food: 4.5/5
Service: 4/5
Price: 2.5/5
Atmosphere: 5/5
Overall: 16/20 

Honestly, pretty good place
I would go back and definitely recommend my friends.
Good food, great atmosphere, just sadly over priced.

Let me know if you ever visit!
And let me know what you think!



Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs