November Addiction: Dynamite

I AM TOO EXCITED SO I AM STARTING NOVEMBER WITH THIS.
DYNAMITE IS NOW ONLINE.

AHHHH
AHHHHH
AHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHH!

can you see how EXCITED I AM.
i am ready to throw MONEY AWAY!
i love this store because it is reasonably priced and i love so many pieces.


its so true. i have nothing to add.
i already have a full shopping cart and i know this will be EVERYTHING i need.

heres some pieces me loves...

Wrap Front Blouse ($26.90)
you can class it up or slut it down!



Shaker Stiches Tunic ($36.90)
loving this eggshell colour and it looks so cozy! 


Cheetah Sweater ($39.90)
It's just SO cute. I have nothing to add.


Legging with Leather Side Panels ($29.90)
So popular! I want to join the club!


Canvas Blazer ($54.90)
Its just so rocker. I can wear a white t-shirt and be ready to go!


Multi Stones Pendant Earrings ($12.90)
Its too cute. I want statement earrings :)


These were just my beginning finds. This website just went on. FINALLY. 
Let me know whatcha think.
what are you dying to buy?


Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs