Imported Goodies: August 2013






August Loves 2013

I've recently started a new internship and I am absolutely in love with business and business casual clothes. This month I would love to add these to my collection. A adorable fashion forward coat for the upcoming autumn, a hip dress that you can dress up or dress down according to your accessories, the perfect sized purse, and honestly I am a little embarrassed at being excited for the One Direction perfume. This months palette (or my life's palette) is pastel, it bring an extra bit of class to the whole outfit, I adore it.

August Loves





Items above: Club L color block peplum belted dress, Moschino virgin wool pleated coat, infinity classic ring, MAC flamingo lipstick, Miu Miu madras bags (similar), One Direction - One Moment perfume


Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs